[SunRescue] Pointer needed for DHCP on Solaris 2.7 info

Ken Hansen n2vip at impop.bellatlantic.net
Mon Apr 3 17:51:57 CDT 2000

Hello,
    I am the proud user of a BellAtlantic ADSL line into my house, and I

have got my PCs sharing this speedy connection thanks to my Linksys
Cable/DSL Router. My PCs are using DHCP to gather network settings,
and I want to set my SS5 w/Solaris 2.7 to do the same... I have looked
in all the places I can think of, what I am really looking for is a
pointer
to information on setting this up. I am not afraid to reinstall Solaris
(if that
would be easiest), since there is nothing on the machine except
StarOffice.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give,

Ken
n2vip at bellatlantic.net