[SunRescue] PHP3 questions

Christopher Klein C.Klein at scm.brad.ac.uk
Mon Apr 3 12:29:58 CDT 2000

You can do all your usual CGI stuff with PHP, and the benefits are it is
damn easy to program in, it has fantastic support for databse access and
is faster than using perl to access databases such as MySQL. it also is
more secure than using Perl CGI which can leave some nasty security holes.
If you see sites that are .asp, it is exactly the same idea except that
asp is a microshaft idea and hence not worth mentioning.