[SunRescue] Sunhelp color scheme

Taren taren at c344818-a.frmt1.sfba.home.com
Mon Apr 3 07:45:38 CDT 2000

> >--a
> >the customer is always right.
> >
> I don't think so - my last call tonight was a gentleman who wanted to make IE5 his default
> browser, so he *moved* iexplore.exe to the folder of his earthlink software.  Good thing his system
> still booted - and I was right, not him. =)

You miss the point.  'The customer is always right' is more than just a
statement of 'fact'.  While they may frequently be wrong, as in the case cited
above, it is NEVER good policy to make them feel as if they're wrong.  You lose
customers that way.

To me, it's a frame of mind, to put it one way.  The customer comes first,
foremost, and always.  That's what 'service' is all about.  You're there to
provide service to your customers, and proving them wrong will only alienate
them.  BTW... a 'customer' is anyone to whom you provide a service, whether it
be your manager, a coworker, or someone on the other end of a tech-support
phone line.