[SunRescue] Sunhelp color scheme

Paul Khoury pkhoury3 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 3 04:53:15 CDT 2000

On Sun, 2 Apr 2000 22:48:50 -0500 (CDT), Amy wrote:

>On Sun, 2 Apr 2000, Cyrus M. Reed wrote:
>
>> P.S.  Sorry Bill, I totally empathize with the situation, but the new
>> colors stink.  Though there is the "certain star in the vaccuum of space"
>> connection going which is kind of cool.
>>

>*chuckle* you can thank me for the hellish color scheme and quit blaming
>bill. it'll be changed soon, never fear. :)

I admit, it is slightly off, but it's pretty cool.   The only reason I had to respond to this thread was the message below:

>--a
>the customer is always right.

I don't think so - my last call tonight was a gentleman who wanted to make IE5 his default
browser, so he *moved* iexplore.exe to the folder of his earthlink software.  Good thing his system
still booted - and I was right, not him. =)