[SunRescue] nthelp website

nick at ns.snowman.net nick at ns.snowman.net
Sun Apr 2 08:39:36 CDT 2000

I'll agree with that.  The problem is NT is never or almost never used in
the one place that is it's place.  The one place for NT servers is little
companys without enough resources and demand to create a full time
sysadmin job.  I'm sure there are also niche markets in which NT makes the
most sense, but I'm not currently aware of any.  Any other place I can
think of there is some better solution.
	Nick