[SunRescue] Rescue for Stampede Linux?

Mark Price mark at paradise.raleigh.nc.us
Sun Oct 31 17:17:38 CST 1999

Greg, this sounds like a good idea.  I have a Sun IPC I was thinking
about selling, do you think they would be able to make good use of it?
The NVRAM is bad, so it requies manually punching in the system and
ethernet addresses, but thats no big deal to developers, right?  Its
got 24MB RAM, the floppy drive and I don't have a SCSI hard disk for
it.  Do you think it would be too slow to be worth messing with for
these guys?

Mark