[SunRescue] Sparc Voyager Questions

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at bsd4us.org
Wed Nov 24 12:18:51 CST 1999

Sure, you  *could* get the screen fixed...  my experience with LCD says it will
run you around $1000, even with the pre-active matrix tiny little 12" things
like I assume are on the Voyager.  If the screen is not too bad off, (as in
still usable) and/or if an external unit can be attached, I would like to
volunteer as a potential purchaser.