[SunRescue] Alternative Hobbies

Sheldon T. Hall shall1 at columbus.rr.com
Fri Nov 19 19:06:14 CST 1999

On Friday, November 19, 1999 2:27 PM, Eric Ozrelic wrote:
> Speaking of alternative hobbies,...
> ... I also am interested in turning a Sparc LX into an MP3 jukebox
> for my car. Has anyone done this or worked with the audio on an LX?

My son, whose name is also Eric, is doing an MP3 car jukebox as his
high-school senior thesis.  At the moment, he's in the investigative stage,
but he's leaning toward a PC-based unit.  Since an LX is more the right
size (and price), and I have an LX, I'd be really interested to know if you
come up with any sources of information/parts/software.

-Shel