[SunRescue] Alternative Hobbies

Eric Ozrelic erico at bendcable.com
Fri Nov 19 13:27:26 CST 1999

Speaking of alternative hobbies, I've really been wanting to make a fishbowl
out of a Mac Classic. Does anyone know anyone else that's done that? I think
if you made it right it would look cool seeing little fish swimming around
in the CRT. I also am interested in turning a Sparc LX into an MP3 jukebox
for my car. Has anyone done this or worked with the audio on an LX?

Eric The Red.