[SunRescue] A small problem, perhaps.

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Fri Nov 19 08:51:18 CST 1999

This is not the only times things go wrong... I've sofar lost the
following from purchasing on the net :
- 1 Network Postscript printer (New) at a Value off 1400 USD
- 1 Sun Sparc 10 mainboard (used) aprox 200 USD.
- 1 Communication Card for connecting a DSU to my network (used)
  aprox value 1500 USD.

The total of my losses are estimated at 3100 USD. And I'm still trying to
get my goods delivered.

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976