[SunRescue] Re: ufsrestore problem

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at bsd4us.org
Wed Nov 17 02:28:46 CST 1999

I should add that he didn't write down any block positions, but I think that I
may be a little closer to my answer:  how's this -
	find how many blocks dump (a) is, then advance the tape to the next
sequential and start from there for dump (b).

So, how do I do that, if it's the right answer?

Thanks again,

<:)  Lyndon