[SunRescue] sparcrinters

Kurt Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Sun Nov 14 19:15:00 CST 1999

Does anyone know if the sparcprinter is supported on a Classic with Solaris
2.6?  Is it necessary to build Ghostscript with support for this printer?
Does the onboard parrallel port work, or do you need an lpvi card to use it?

I recently got a Sparcprinter (Thanks Kent!) that appears to be functioning
normally, but I don't have a cable for it yet.  At this point I'd like to
recommend fellow lister Kent Rankin for your sparc needs.  Once in a while
he sends a message to the list with items he has, but I know that he can get
more from time to time if you send him your wishlist.

Kurt