[SunRescue] Sun PC Software

James Lockwood lockwood at ISI.EDU
Tue Nov 2 04:12:57 CST 1999

On Tue, 2 Nov 1999, Creasey, Jon wrote:

> Are you going to spill the beans and let us know where we can get these
> from.  Hopefully somewhere that would consider shipping over the pond to
> England.

I have a number of friends who are equipment wholesalers and do not like
being hassled with small orders, so I usually collect a number of requests
together to bring good deals to the community.  When I don't mention a
source, it's usually because they don't like having to fill orders of
under $500 at a time.

Just let me know if you're interested, when I get enough people together I
can consolidate an order and get a good deal.

-James