[SunRescue] Re: [Sunhelp] URGENT: Need bootp server for Solaris 7

Chris Kozlowski razer at ultra.darkcartel.com
Mon Nov 1 13:40:53 CST 1999

I am familiar with the module board, and that is actually
what I am referring to.  The CPU is not soldered -- it is torqued
down onto the module board by way of four spring-loaded allen heads --
and I wondered whether the module board is proprietary to a given
CPU speed or whether any one of the litle buggers under the heat
sinks will fit into another module board, say, one that might
have a bent pin.

Chris