[SunRescue] A small problem, perhaps.

Sheldon T. Hall shall1 at columbus.rr.com
Fri Nov 19 06:31:54 CST 1999

Folks-

A bit over a month ago, I made a deal with a fellow list member for a
couple of Sun external SCSI cabinets.

I sent him a check, and he claimed, at the time, to have shipped the
cabinets.

I've never received them, and he's ignored a couple of e-mails from me
asking where they are.

There's not much money involved, but it is disappointing.

I'm not naming the person, yet.  Because he is still a list member, he may
see this and have a good explanation for what has happened, and I may yet
get the goods for which I paid.  I'm writing this in hopes that if anyone
else has had similar difficulties, they will speak up.

-Shel