[SunRescue] 411 Cases !HELP!

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Nov 16 01:58:14 CST 1999

On Mon, Nov 15, 1999 at 11:41:02PM -0800, Eric Ozrelic wrote:
> Does anyone know how to open up a 411 case?!? I've tried for like
> 2 days now and this is the toughest nut I've ever tried to crack! I want
> take the old 150mb tape drive I have in it now and put a CD-ROM drive in it.
> I'm thinking about giving up and just getting one with a CD-ROM
> drive already in it!
> Thanks,
> Eric O.

Look on the sides, about 3/4ths of the way "back" from the front -
if you look closely, you'll see tabs that you can press by putting a
small screwdriver through one of hte vent holes.  Press this "catch/tab"
on either side, and the top will pop right off.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford   *   mrbill at mrbill.net    /   http://www.mrbill.net
                    mrbill at sunhelp.org   /   http://www.sunhelp.org