[SunRescue] AUI cable for sparcbook

Chris Kozlowski razer at ultra.darkcartel.com
Fri Nov 12 08:13:02 CST 1999

I'm using a Sun cable of unknown origins for this task.  It starts
out plugging into the AUI port on the 'book and has two outputs --
one labeled with a little speaker and a 15-pin AUI.  It obviously
belongs to some desktop SPARC.  Anyway, just so you know that it is
not a SPARCbook-specific idiosyncracy... I don't have a good source
for these.  I just came across one randomly at work.

Chris