[SunRescue] Preview of new SunHELP.ORG Web Site

Bjrn Ramqvist brt at osk.sema.se
Thu Nov 11 05:44:30 CST 1999

Bill Bradford wrote:

> Take a look at http://www.sunhelp.org/test/sunhelp.php3 and tell me
> what you think of the new "style" . . .  Its a work-in-progress.

Clearly better design than the current, although I miss the colored
links. Also, is there any way to use a "wider" page? I keep my
resolution to 1152x900 and it looks like it's been optimized for
640x480. :-)

The news-page, cut it down a little bit... you only need to look at the
4-5 latest on the frontpage, and with a link telling "click here for
more news ->" or something. Helps to keep the massive amount of text
down = easier to navigate.

Keep up the good work!

> Thanks.!
>
> bill

(Also, when I have you online. I don't know if my emails to you have
been lost somewhere, but I still have a ST15150N drive for you. I need
to know if you still need it.)

	/Regards, Bjorn