[SunRescue] AIX RS6000

Chris Kozlowski razer at ultra.darkcartel.com
Wed Nov 10 10:48:16 CST 1999

Okay, this has nothing to do with Sun, but you guys are cool and
might be able to give me some input :)  I am supposed to do an
upgrade on an AIX RS6000 C20 tonight from AIX 4.1 to 4.3 for Y2k.
It is an extremely critical project, and I have never touched AIX
before, so I am browsing through the FAQs and stuff... is there
anyone out there who has done AIX OS upgrades?  If so, is there
anything that I should know?  Being Sun/Linux/SCO-centric, and
having a good aptitude for intuitively figuring Unix stuff out,
I don't expect to have too many problems, but still...

Thanks,

Chris