[SunRescue] Items Available

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Tue Nov 9 22:30:45 CST 1999

Say,
You would not consider sending me the RAM out of the IPX ? I'm looking for
some ram for my mailserver here. will pay shipping.
Michael

---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976