[SunRescue] sun3/60 idprom?

Martin Frost martin at dsres.com
Mon Nov 8 08:57:03 CST 1999

"Todd T. Fries" wrote:

> I've had a sun3/60 for over a year now and finally
> realized it's missing the idprom mentioned in the faq's:

Does the machine work? If so, it's unlikely that it's missing
such an important part (well, if the serial number and ethernet
address come up OK, it can't be missing).

I can probably find one from a 3/50 (I guess it'll work). I'll
check if any of my 3/50s are faulty and can be cannibalised.

OTOH, if you're in the US, it would probably be much easier to
get one from someone else. ;)

--m