[SunRescue] RE: Monitors

Keith Low krlow at idirect.com
Mon Nov 1 18:45:05 CST 1999

--------------D6CC460F0D821898AD328DE5

Hi,

    Thanks for all the information about the adapter. From the sounds of it I
think I will stick with my little PC monitor on my PCs, since I don't think the
monitor I have now will work, it is running off a bwtwo card, and is a
mono-monitor.

    Thank again for the help. Must say I have learned a lot from you guys on
this list, since I only started working on SparcStation 1+(my first Sparc)
within the past year.

Keith

Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> [...]

begin:vcard