[SunRescue] Sun monitors

Bjrn Ramqvist brt at osk.sema.se
Mon May 31 03:46:26 CDT 1999

Ok. I've got a little odd question here.

What's the main difference between the Sun 20D10 (Sony Trinitron) and
the Sun 20E20?
The look the same (from what I can see) but are there any other things
that separates these two apart?

My monitor, the 20D10, is capable of displaying 1152x900 and 1280x1024,
both 66Hz and 76Hz.
Is the 20E20 capable of higher resolutions? Mine has a remote control
with it, but I'm not sure if the 20E20 has one. What else could justify
the higher price for the 20E20?

And, to satisfy my own curiosity; what was the price for this, around
1995?
(I believe these were introduced in 1995, together with the SS5 and
SS20)

	/Thanks, Bjrn