[SunRescue] [hyena at interport.net: Sun Systems]

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Thu May 27 20:11:19 CDT 1999

FYI, people, rescue at sunhelp.COM goes to me, while rescue at sunhelp.ORG
goes to the mailing list.

----- Forwarded message from Robert Neville <hyena at interport.net> -----

Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 20:40:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: Robert Neville <hyena at interport.net>
To: rescue at sunhelp.com
Subject: Sun Systems

This probably isn't the exact right place to ask this, but its the closest
I can think of, so here goes.  Im looking for a Quad-Proccessor Sparc
machine, not for power, but to do some SMP test code, even 5MHz CPUs are
fine.  If someone has one of these they want to trade or sell, or could
even tell me what exactly im looking for, it would be appreciated.  Yes, I
hear that the Ultra-80 can do 4 proccessors, but its overkill, and Im a
student, so thats out of the questions.  Thanks in advance.

----- End forwarded message -----

Bill Bradford * mrbill at frenzy.com * mrbill at sunhelp.com
   http://www.sunhelp.com / http://www.sunhelp.org