[SunRescue] ForSale/For Trade

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Fri May 21 19:39:33 CDT 1999

I've got six Seagate 1.3gig IPI drives (FH 5.25"), along with their two
accompanying drive trays (19" rackmount, on slide rails) for trade if
anybody needs them (they're just in my way).  Located in Austin, Texas -
they'll have to be picked up, as they're too big / too much of a pain to
ship.

I've also got six Seagate 2.1gig FH 5.25" fast scsi-2 differential drives
(along with 19" rackmount drive tray w/slide rails, similar to those mentioned
above) and Sun differential SCSI cables, for sale.  Make an offer (the last
person to do so bailed and I havent heard from them for a week).  I can ship
this if necessary (you pay shipping).

If anybody's interested, please let me know.

Bill

Bill Bradford * mrbill at frenzy.com * mrbill at sunhelp.com
   http://www.sunhelp.com / http://www.sunhelp.org