[SunRescue] Pin Connections for 3 wire serial cable

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Fri May 21 02:54:48 CDT 1999

Hi,

look for a standard null modem cable wireing... I don't have the time to
post the wireing but those cables are common as muck... so simply lookup
on a pc hardware reference site.

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976