[SunRescue] Well, it's an LX, but it's dead....

Sheldon T. Hall shall1 at columbus.rr.com
Mon May 17 09:25:14 CDT 1999

Folks-

Several people have e-mailed, asking for the name and address of the chap
who had the pallet-loads of Suns at the Dayton Hamvention.

	Boris Peters
	2210 Garrett Avenue
	Baltimore, MD 21218

	Vox:	410-662-6380
	Fax:	410-662-6385
	bpeters at home.com

Unfortunately, the LX I bought from him has a defunct "tsunami module,"
which a little Deja News research shows is the FPU.

The FPU isn't socketed, so I guess I'll have to send the LX back to him for
a replacement.  I haven't contacted him about this, so I don't know what's
going to happen.  He said the units were untested, and that he'd provide a
replacement if the unit I bought turned out to be a dud.

I'd suggest that anyone contemplating a purchase from Boris might want to
wait a bit until we see how he's going to handle this.  I'll keep the list
apprised of progress on this issue.

-Shel
--
Sheldon T. Hall
shall1 at columbus.rr.com or 76701.103 at compuserve.com
This message sold by weight, not by volume;
Content may have settled in shipment.