[SunRescue] Any Sun3 freaks in the crowd using NetBSD?????

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Fri May 14 09:46:58 CDT 1999

Yes... I would like to have a copy of the older sunos revs ... but what
would really be grand is a copy of the SunOS 4.1.1U1 and earlyer source
code so we could fix the Y2K bugs ourselves and keep those older boxes
ticking over without having to figet and install the libc and all the
problem tools from netbsd.

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976