[SunRescue] everyone still there?

Matthew Haas wedge at onlineimage.com
Thu May 13 19:17:14 CDT 1999

On Thu, 13 May 1999, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Everyone still there?  I havent seen any traffic but my own since I
> switched mailing list software this morning...

I am receiving... if this message is successfully received by the list
then I can finally send... on the old list it would not let me due to name
resolving problems (it was analyzing my local network name, and refusing).

Good list though, even though I have been unable to send anything, I have
gotten a great deal of useful Sun information. Keep it up!