[SunRescue] SPARCstation 330 questions...

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Mon May 31 03:05:56 CDT 1999

Gregory,
I didn't think you where out to offend anyone...just that not all off us
can answer questions on every piece of hardware sun ever released that's
all... No more no less.

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976