[SunRescue] Introductions

Richard r.ibbotson at zen.co.uk
Fri May 21 13:08:05 CDT 1999

Hello
         Sorry I took so long to get round to it.  I think I dozed
off in front of my windows machine :-)

	I'm a photographer in the UK.  More recently I've been working in
tech support for a local ISP.  That's http://www.force9.co.uk.  I've
spent most of my life working in heavy engineering.  Things like
North Sea oil and rail projects.

	I've subscribed to this list because I'd like to learn a bit more
about Sparc hardware.  Just ordinary everyday chat about any hardware
is useful, it helps me to understand the machines that are available.
 I'll look forward to reading more e-mail from the list.

Thank you

Richard
Sheffield Linux
User Group