[SunRescue] Sources for plastic standoff screws?

joshua grubman jg at false.net
Fri May 21 09:54:04 CDT 1999

> ANybody know where I can get plastic screws used with the standoffs on a
> 4/6x0MP motherboard to attach the CPU modules and "lock" them down securely?

i'm out of them, or i would've sent some along with the board.

if you're not going to put any sbus cards in the system, you could always
remove the standoffs used to hold the sbus cards into place. they're screwed
into the motherboard with the same plastic screws which you could use to
secure the cpu modules....

-j

---
joshua grubman
http://false.net
http://sarcastic.net
"note to self, no one cares, your voice is average"