[SunRescue] Re: [RE: [SunRescue] Sun Classic]

James Lockwood james at vaneyck.Gii.Getty.EDU
Tue May 18 19:27:15 CDT 1999

On 18 May 1999, Arnach wrote:

> Too bad theres no room in a GDM1662b especially for the power supply --
> unless you want to use 10kv? It could be done but it would only be a few MV.

The 1662B has +5V and +12V coming out of the powersupply as well.  I was
actually thinking more of the 1602B or 1604B, both of them have a ton of
space inside (they're so boxy), easily enough for the motherboard and
other goodies.

You don't need -5V or -12V on a Classic if you don't care about the
serial ports, IIRC.

-James