[SunRescue] everyone still there?

Mark Davies MarkUK at uunix.demon.co.uk
Fri May 14 03:31:52 CDT 1999

In message <199905132127.AA66336 at one.pghfamily.net>, Paul Zibaila II
<pwz at one.pghfamily.net> writes
>I'm still getting messages
>
>pwz ii

>From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at frenzy.com>
>Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 18:54:12 -0500
>
>>Everyone still there?  I havent seen any traffic but my own since I
>switched mailing list software this morning...
>
>bill

I'm here & Hello Paul, hows things going, mail me and we'll catch up on
what we're upto.

Cheers..
Mark Davies    http://www.uunix.demon.co.uk

SunSPARC          Solaris 2.6 / Solaris 1.1.2
HP Netserver 133  Win98 (sorry....)
IBM AS/400        OS/400 V3R1M0
IBM PS/VP         OS/2 V3 Connect (AC/400)
Acorn A4 Risc     OS3.1
Acorn A410/i      OS3.11
(still playing FOOTBALL MANAGER from 1984)

(Also @ markuk.uunix at virgin.net)
Always looking for interesting equipment (unix stuff main)
Global positioning : UK, England, Worcestershire, Bromsgrove.
[C&G424-'C','C++'while( interest != doom);-)