[SunRescue] FYI: New list software in use

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Thu May 13 10:31:11 CDT 1999

Whoops.  Ignore the first version of this that went out - its what happens when
you fall asleep at your chair typing a Subject: line. 8-)

Just FYI, I've moved the Rescue list over to the MailMan software
after using it on the (much bigger) SunHELP list for a few days.  If
you notice any problmes with the new software please let me know.

Bill

Bill Bradford * mrbill at frenzy.com * mrbill at sunhelp.com
   http://www.sunhelp.com / http://www.sunhelp.org