[SunRescue] ss 4/470 for sale or trade

joshua grubman jg at false.net
Mon Jun 28 22:05:52 CDT 1999

hi all,

i'm finally getting rid of this beast. a picture can be found here:
http://sarcastic.net/geek/images/fourseventy.jpg

if you're interested, make me an offer (sale or trade). you *must* be willing
to pick the system up in alexandria, va.

thanks
-josh

-----

SPARCserver 4/470 - VME chassis plus the following:

Sun 400 series CPU with onboard ethernet and (2) serial ports.

(4) 32 M memory boards, for a total of 128 M RAM.

(1) SCSI controller (uses "fat" 50 pin Sun connector).

(1) "fat" 50 pin to SCSI-2 cable connects the cardcage to the chassis.

The system includes two drive trays with one 5.25" to 3.5" adapter. These
will hold four full-height SCSI disks, or three full height SCSI disks and
one current model (low profile) narrow SCSI disk.

All hardware has been tested. The system will boot versions of SunOS up
to 4.1.4 and versions of Solaris up to 2.4.

It's is the cleanest Sun x70 chassis I've seen. All four wheels work, too.

---
joshua grubman
http://false.net
http://sarcastic.net
`my fiction beats the hell out of my truth' --jawbreaker