[SunRescue] Fw: [SunRescue] Ultra 5 Monitors

Mahesh Babbar nova!hclhpb14!mbabbar at hclinsys.com
Mon Jun 14 22:57:35 CDT 1999

I have tried various types of PC  monitor with Sun. Things which I clould
conclude are:

1) Ultra 5 does not work with small 14" monitors.

2) It has worked with all the other high end monitors which I have tried so
far like Samtron 17" 7Ei , Samtron 17" 7B and Phillips 17" 107 B and even HP
D1199A 20". All these monitors have 15 pin VGA interface.

Regards,

Mahesh