[SunRescue] SunPC for Solaris 2.6

Mark Davies MarkUK at uunix.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 12 11:20:58 CDT 1999

In message <Pine.LNX.3.96.990612163852.2333A-100000 at ws3.double-
barrel.be>, Michael C. Vergallen <mvergall at double-barrel.be> writes
>Hi,
>
>If you have a licence I think you can download the upgrade from sun...

If that's the case, I can get some-one to download it for me, but where
from ?

I know someone who was after this also, and he has been talking to the
chaps at sun. They say it's not on any ftp site. They even looked for
him.

Cheers..
Mark Davies    http://www.uunix.demon.co.uk

SunSPARC          Solaris 2.6 / Solaris 1.1.2
SunSPARC          Solaris 1.1.2
HP Netserver 133  Win98 (sorry....)
IBM AS/400        OS/400 V3R1M0
IBM PS/VP         OS/2 V3 Connect (AC/400)

(Also @ markuk.uunix at virgin.net)
Always looking for interesting equipment (unix stuff main)
Global positioning : UK, England, Worcestershire, Bromsgrove.
[C&G424-'C','C++'while( interest != doom);-)