[SunRescue] In SF, CA - looking for older sun system

Brian Ghidinelli brian at vfive.com
Thu Jun 10 20:32:24 CDT 1999

Our small/tiny/microscopic company has some Sun Ultra servers but we don't
have any workstations that we can dedicate to learning.  We are looking to
bring on an Intern from Santa Clara University or Stanford and we would like
to let them learn Solaris administration / security, preferably NOT on a
live server. :)  If anyone has an old Sparc, preferably complete, maybe a
Sparc 2, 5, or 10 even, we would be interested in picking it up.  We're more
than happy to pay a few bucks for whatever someone might be able to offer
us, thanks!

It would be nice if the machine has the ability to run Solaris 7, or at
least 2.6.

-Brian Ghidinelli, brian at vfive.com