[SunRescue] to much sun

Chris Petersen havoc at apk.net
Mon Jun 7 08:40:50 CDT 1999

Gabriel:

I'd be more than happy to help you out with some of your older Sun
equipment.  I saw your post on the Rescue list, I'm attempting to coordinate
rescue activities in Northern Ohio.

Where are you located?  I would be willing to work with you on shipping
costs if you just want to get rid of your lot, or I could direct interested
individuals to you if you are ready to deal with people on a one-to-one
basis.  Are you looking to just get rid of these units or to actually sell?

--
Chris Petersen
Systems Engineer
Email: havoc at apk.net