[SunRescue] Ross SM100 CPU Module Question

joshua grubman jg at false.net
Thu Jun 3 09:06:50 CDT 1999

> Trivia for the day: you can run multiple 4/600 boards in a single VME
> chassis without hardware modifications if you do it right.  That's one of
> the reason I'm looking for 600 boards, I can cram a bunch into my /x60
> chassis.

james -

do you have the specs required to do this?

some coworkers and i tried doing this awhile ago to no avail (we started by
changing jumpers on the vme backplane and gave up after cutting circuit
traces).

cheers
-j

---
joshua grubman
http://false.net
http://sarcastic.net
"note to self, no one cares, your voice is average"