[SunRescue] IPX sound port?

apotter at icsa.net apotter at icsa.net
Tue Jun 15 10:10:28 CDT 1999

> >What can I use this for?  Do I need a sbus card or add-on of
> > some kind to use this port?
> 	The IPX  comes with an on board sound card, if I am not mistaken
> and the port in question is for speakers(proprietry of course and the only
> speakers that will fit will be Sun speakers)

Actually, there is a little pigtail that plugs into the DIN connector, which
then accepts a standard mini-plug for speakers and a mic.  Sorry, I don't have
the part number handy, but they aren't too hard to find.

AL
| Al Potter                          Senior Network Security Analyst |
| apotter at-yay icsa ot-day net                           ICSA Labs |
|                                                http://www.icsa.net |
| If the spambots learn piglatin........                             |
| PGP Fingerprint:  D3 1D BE 8C B5 DD 12 61  5A 4A 65 32 93 E5 D9 36 |