[SunRescue] IPX

scohen - Stephen Cohen scohen at acxiom.com
Thu Jun 10 15:12:41 CDT 1999

One can use either 4Mb or 16mb memory simms.  You'll be able to tell once the system gets past POST.

Stephen P. Cohen           Email:  scohen at acxiom.com
Acxiom Data Network        Phone:  (501)336-2054
Logistics Business Unit    Fax:    (501)336-3910

Acxiom Corporation         Web:     http://www.acxiom.com
301 Industrial Boulevard
Conway, AR   72033