[SunRescue] [Fwd: FS:SPARCserver 1000]

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Dec 23 11:43:00 CST 1999

Here's one from usenet for anybody, although you may have to haggle to
get a reasonable price. :)

Subject: FS:SPARCserver 1000
From: "Rowdy Ace" <rowdyace at flash.net>
Date: 1999/12/23
Newsgroups: comp.sys.sun.wanted,comp.sys.sun.misc,comp.sys.sun.hardware
I recently acquired a very nice SS1000 with some nice features that I
have
NO use for.  I am a Windows guy, and I got this from work for hauling it
off.  Below is the list of equipment taken right from the Invoice.  If
you
are interested, please make an offer, but remember, I am holding the
invoice, so don't try to insult me :)

SS1000 System Cabinet w/2 CPU
SPARCserver 1000 40MHZ System Board with two 60MHZ SuperSPARC+ CPUS
128 MB ECC Memory Espansn SIMMS
TWO 1.05G Drives for SS1000
16" MIDRG CLR MON
SPARCSTG ARRAY 101 W/6x1.05GB Drives
SBUS to FIBRE CHNL Host Adapter
10GB 8MM Tape Storage
SBUS FAST SCSI-2 BFFRD
SBus Fast SCSI-2/Buffered Ethernet Card

All works.  If you are in Dallas Area, I will even set it up for you to
see
all running.