[SunRescue] PC monitor with Sun Equip

Chris Kozlowski razer at ultra.darkcartel.com
Thu Dec 16 15:25:12 CST 1999

It wouldn't work because most Sun monitors are fixed-frequency and
do not work at 640x480, except for very recent ones.

My GDM-1952b would work at 1024x768 ONLY.  But why bother?  Just
use it with your Suns!

Chris

"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to
be normal."  Albert Camus