[SunRescue] Anybody interested in a Portmaster IRX?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Dec 13 20:36:44 CST 1999

Anybody interested in a Portmaster IRX?  Its a Portmaster terminal server
with one WAN/asynch serial port and one asynch serial port, and ethernet.
Basically you can use it as either a terminal server with two asynch serial
ports, or a router (one of the ports is switchable to v.35).  This is
BGP-capable as well (if you add enough memory; it uses 30pin SIMMs).

A pic of an identical unit:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=213930651

Online description:
http://www.livingston.com/marketing/products/router_specs.html#irx

Online manual:
http://www.livingston.com/tech/docs/hwirx/title.fm.html

If anybody is interested and has something nifty / interesting to
trade (I could always use a PDP-11, or just anything cool you
might have around, or dumb terminals, etc), let me know.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford   *   mrbill at mrbill.net    /   http://www.mrbill.net
                    mrbill at sunhelp.org   /   http://www.sunhelp.org