[SunRescue] Easy problem!

D.A. Muran-de Assereto dmuran at pinacolada.net
Wed Dec 8 21:53:01 CST 1999

Actually, /etc/defaultdomain is used for NIS and NIS+ domains, not DNS
domains. In official docs I've read, setting your NIS or NIS+ domain to the
same as your DNS domain is deprecated.
DNS domain is in the hosts file and in /etc/resolv.conf; it'd also be in the
named config files.

Dave Muran-de Assereto