Linux on Sun4 (was "Re: [SunRescue] Re: Sun3")

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at bsd4us.org
Fri Dec 3 21:44:26 CST 1999

Hey, if I can fit them in a suitcase they're small enough.  I rate my current
luggage at one full-size VME board carried safely.  Guess I should
look before I leap, no?  Seeing as how I'm going to be in Stockholm and
south, driving up to you isn't an option, either.  Just as well - there would
still be the problem of getting the boards to Ohio from Philadelphia for the
project (not to mention US Customs, which can be a pain sometimes).

<:)  Lyndon