Names and RE: [SunRescue] Re: Sun3

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Dec 2 20:46:37 CST 1999

I usually plan to let my installs take an entire week of evenings, plus the
weekend before and after, unless I've played with that OS a lot.  I'll try
to give it a shot on my 4/330, but I'm really most at home using linux, my
trusty tcsh, and xemacs.

>    --James

Can I pick a nit here, and ask the James's on this list to give us a last
name?  I got confused enough when Mr. Lockwood (bless his knowledgeable
heart) moved to another email address.  I'm going to guess that you are the
famous Mr. Birdsall, and congradulate you on the most wonderful reference
that I have available.  Thanks for taking the time to at least read this,
	Greg

P.S.  Feel free to flame me for being out of line, it adds excitement to my
day.  :)