[SunRescue] Re: Sun3

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at bsd4us.org
Wed Dec 1 17:32:31 CST 1999

Though I sorta prefer BSD, I'm happy to donate a p4/bwtwo to the cause for the
cost of shipping.  If you want to road-trip for the 20" monochrome monitor that
goes along with it, you may have both gratis.  I'm in the Philadelphia area.

on the subject, does anyone have access to an inexpensive framebuffer for the
470?  Also, my roommie picked up a Sun monitor that I don't know much about.
It looks just like my monochrome, except that it takes 13w3 rather than the
9-pin job (thus, we haven't hooked it up to anything).  His theory is that it
*may* be color.  My idea is that it's one of the nicer monochromes that James is
always talking about.  In either case, what framebuffers will drive it properly?

<:)  Lyndon